Winner Announced! Precision AI wins the Cooperative Ventures Innovation Challenge on bridging the gap from collecting data to generating insights and recommendations.
CHS and GROWMARK, two of the largest farmer-owned agricultural supply cooperatives in the world, help North American farmers maximize yield and profitability in a sustainable manner, using data to make more informed decisions. Together they created Cooperative Ventures, a venture capital fund investing in and pursuing strategic commercial relationships with early stage start-ups in order to accelerate innovation for cooperative members and farmers.
New and emerging technologies collect massive volumes of field-level data and yet the insights and analysis which can be made from that data remain limited. Cooperative Ventures wants to work with companies who are bridging the gap from collecting data to generating insights and recommendations.
The Challenge: Leveraging Field-Level Data to Deliver Actionable Insights and Profitability for Farmers
Use cases may include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced execution and timing of field operations
- Efficiency of equipment deployment
- Optimizing input procurement, delivery, and inventory management
- Integration of data from disparate technologies (i.e. sensors, drones, IoT, etc.)
- Validating efficacy of products & practices