About the Awards
The AgFunder Innovation Awards recognize the innovators and entrepreneurs driving the agri-food tech industry forward, nominated by a committee of global agrifood tech investors and the winners peer-selected through over 5,000 industry votes.
This year the awards will be presented on March 20 as part of the Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week in San Francisco, at a special networking evening bridging the World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech summits. It’s a unique opportunity to celebrate excellence and network with the entire agri-food innovation ecosystem.
The informal event is open to all registered delegates, so whether you’re wrapping up your World Agri-Tech experience or powering up for Future Food-Tech, we hope you’ll join us from 5.30-7.30pm on Wednesday March 20.
Awards Categories & Finalists
- US pre-series A: Aker Technologies, Augean Robotics, Bear Flag Robotics, FieldIn, Row7
- US series A and beyond: Benson Hill Biosystems, Crop Enhancement, Indigo, Sentera, Sound Agriculture
- International pre-series A: Rootwave (UK), Seed-X (Israel), Small Robot Company (UK), Tarfin (Turkey), WeedOUT (Israel)
- International series A and beyond: Agrofy (Argentina), Equinom (Israel), Intelligent Growth Solutions (UK), Solinftec (Brazil), Tropic Biosciences (UK)
SUPPLY CHAIN TECH
- US pre-series A: Athena Intelligence, Aromyx, Brightseed, Cambridge Crops, SnapDNA
- US series A and beyond: FoodLogiQ, Full Harvest, Hazel Technologies, Phylagen, Sustainable Bioproducts
- International pre-series A: AgreeMarket (Argentina), AgNext Technologies (India), Amai Proteins (Israel), Escavox (Australia), Inno-3B
- International series A and beyond: CargoX (Brazil), DeHaat (India), IntelloLabs (India), Novolyze (France), Nuritas (Ireland)
RETAIL & CONSUMER
- US pre-series A: Berkeley Brewing Science, Finless Foods, Planetarians, Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods)
- US series A and beyond: CafeX, Impossible Foods, Label Insight, Ripple Foods, Zume Pizza
- International pre-series A: Alcemy FoodTech (Singapore), Aleph Farms (Israel), Farmy (Switzerland), Future Meat Technologies (Israel), Mimica Lab (UK)
- International series A and beyond: InFarm (Germany), Mosa Meat (Holland), NotCo (Chile), Simple Feast (Denmark), Ukko (Israel)
- Most valuable agrifood tech accelerator program: Bits x Bites (China), Hatch (Ireland), IndieBio (US), Thrive (US)
Align your brand with the celebration of innovation and excellence at the AgFunder Innovation Awards 2019, with high visibility to a powerful agri-food community across both AgFunder and the World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech summit networks.
Contact Kelly Langridge or call 0044 1293 789989 for details.