The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco will gather global agri-food corporates, investors and technology start-ups from around the world to uncover the most exciting innovations in the agri-food sector and to forge the right partnerships to take those solutions to market.
Together with Animal AgTech Innovation Summit (March 21) and Future Food-Tech (March 24-25), the three events form Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week (RAFI Week). Join us live in San Francisco, or sign in online.
3 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER
Phone: +44 (0)1273 789989
Register Online Now
Start-up rates available for all packages. Please contact Jamie Alexander to enquire about the criteria to qualify for special rates, or call us on +44 (0)1273 789989.
Your Registration Includes
- Join us at the venue to enjoy the buzz of live panels and debates
- Meet expert speakers and attendees face-to-face
- Choose roundtable breakouts for focused small-group discussions
- Network with industry colleagues over coffee and drinks
- Hold 1-1 meetings in dedicated networking rooms
- Visit the Start-Up TechHub and Exhibition area to see technology up close and connect with the teams
- Make those all-important corridor-connections with plenty of informal networking time
- Join from the comfort of your home or office, or wherever you are in the world
- Watch the livestream sessions as they happen
- Choose virtual roundtable discussion groups
- Arrange video meetings within the summit platform
- Submit your questions and join the live summit chat
- Access the summit platform for early networking and to rewatch sessions on demand for one month
Special discounts available for Start-Ups, contact Jamie Alexander for details or call 0044 1273 789989. Conditions apply.
If you cancel at least 30 days before the event date you will be charged a 15% cancellation fee. We regret that no cancellations can be accepted after this date and full payment is due. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
If you have difficulties completing your registration online, please contact Jamie Alexander.